Feman ‐ The first manufacturer of solar power plants in Serbia ‐ pumps for irrigation of agricultural crops and plantings
Factory FEMAN as the largest manufacturer of electric materials, street lighting, cabinets, tools and appliances, two years ago formed a professional team, which is intensively engaged in the development of renewable energy sources.
Highly qualified team of experts for renewable energy in FEMAN, for 30‐year anniversary of successful work and business, completed THE FIRST PROTOTYPE OF A SOLAR POWER PLANT FOR POWERING WATER PUMPS.
- Prototype solar power plant ‐ Pump is 750 W of power, and it runs a pump that works at 42 V.
- The pump has a capacity of 5,000 liters / hour, and can throw water up to 80 meters in height.
- Solar power plant’s pump is mounted on a car trailer, i.e. it is mobile and can be moved from the parcel to the parcel. It can also be move to the tractor‐trailer without any adjustments, because it was done as a compact system.
- System ‐ pump, uses only the sun's rays, which produce electricity via solar cell, i.e. convert it into electricity that powers the electric motor of pump, so any additional energy sources, such as oil, gas, petrol, etc. are not needed.
- The life time of this device is unlimited, since there are no wearing parts, except the rotors and bearings in electric motor, which are changed after 10 years of operation